Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.8 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport (KABE)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -75.43 Elev: 390ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lehigh County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE