Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE)
Lat: 40.09 Lon: -75.02 Elev: 100ft.
2 Miles WNW Pennsauken NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow between noon and 2pm, then snow and sleet likely after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE