Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity29% Wind SpeedNW 15 G 26 mph Barometer30.37 in (1028.4 mb) Dewpoint6°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE)
Lat: 40.09°N Lon: 75.02°W Elev: 100ft.
2 Miles WNW Pennsauken NJ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Sunday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.