Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.50 in (1033.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95 Lon: -74.84 Elev: 52ft.
Cherry Hill NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow. High near 33. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow before 7pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 7pm and 11pm, then rain after 11pm. Temperature rising to around 37 by 4am. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 46. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camden County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE