Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95 Lon: -74.84 Elev: 52ft.
2 Miles E Mount Holly NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Snow before 4pm, then rain, snow, and sleet. High near 35. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 8pm. Low around 32. East wind 13 to 17 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Burlington, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE