Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Holly, South Jersey Regional Airport (KVAY)
Lat: 39.95°N Lon: 74.84°W Elev: 52ft.
2 Miles E Mount Holly NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Monday Cloudy, with a high near 55. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Burlington, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE