Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Pocatello (Monte Vista) (ITD25)
Lat: 42.88987°N Lon: 112.43237°W Elev: 4605ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Low around 37. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE