Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 13 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
Current conditions at
Pocatello (Monte Vista) (ITD25)
Lat: 42.88987°N Lon: 112.43237°W Elev: 4605ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly after noon. High near 56. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain showers likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. West southwest wind 15 to 17 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE