Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedSE 3 G 8 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint44°F (7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
BOULDER CREEK (BOFO3)
Lat: 44.721944°N Lon: 122.003056°W Elev: 3570ft.
8 Miles NE Idanha OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. Temperature falling to around 43 by 11am. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 5 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 9 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 45. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.