Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 17 G 31 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
2 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers. Low around 26. West wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 30. West northwest wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE