Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
HOOD RIVER (HOXO)
Lat: 45.68444°N Lon: 121.51806°W Elev: 510ft.
Hood River OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Columbia River Gorge, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE