Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 7 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
5 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE