Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (KPHX)
Lat: 33.427799 Lon: -112.003465 Elev: 1115ft.
4 Miles ESE Phoenix AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South southwest wind around 8 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE