Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1011.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-19°F (-28°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Air Force Academy (KAFF)
Lat: 38.98°N Lon: 104.82°W Elev: 6572ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow between 11am and noon, then snow likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Windy, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 15. Wind chill values between zero and 5. Windy, with a north northwest wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Light south southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern El Paso County/Monument Ridge/Rampart Range Below 7500 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE