Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in (1008.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836 Lon: -119.99615 Elev: 6257ft.
South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then snow. Low around 24. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 10am. High near 31. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Scattered snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE