Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedN 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
NORTH TAHOE HS (NTHO)
Lat: 39.17083 Lon: -120.14528 Elev: 6450ft.
Tahoe City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. East wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE