Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
NORTH TAHOE HS (NTHO)
Lat: 39.17083°N Lon: 120.14528°W Elev: 6450ft.
Tahoe City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE