Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 21 G 32 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1010.6 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
South Lake Tahoe, Lake Tahoe Airport (KTVL)
Lat: 38.89836 Lon: -119.99615 Elev: 6257ft.
South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE