Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Huntington, Tri-State Airport (KHTS)
Lat: 38.38 Lon: -82.55 Elev: 830ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A chance of snow and sleet before 4am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 33. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cabell County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE