Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865°N Lon: 121.678°W Elev: 4219ft.
9 Miles NE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a steady temperature around 35. Light west wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE