Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.220278 Lon: -121.963889 Elev: 756ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy, with an east wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Breezy, with an east wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 28. East wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE