Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Port Angeles, William R. Fairchild International Airport (KCLM)
Lat: 48.12222 Lon: -123.50528 Elev: 285ft.
Port Angeles WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday A chance of flurries after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. East southeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. East southeast wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Strait of Juan de Fuca, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE