Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Baker (BAK42)
Lat: 48.865 Lon: -121.678 Elev: 4219ft.
10 Miles ENE Mt Baker WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20. Light east northeast wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. East northeast wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Blustery, with an east northeast wind around 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Blustery, with an east northeast wind around 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13. Northeast wind 12 to 17 mph becoming light north northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Northern Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE