Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.352069 Lon: -116.862731 Elev: 5486ft.
Palomar Mountain CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Rain showers before 4pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Areas of fog. High near 39. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Some thunder is also possible. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE