Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Rancho San Diego Cuyamaca (SDRSC)
Lat: 32.746 Lon: -116.941 Elev: 400ft.
Rancho San Diego CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE