Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.5681 Lon: -117.2522 Elev: 1240ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Light northeast wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE