Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedSE 6 mph Barometer29.79 in (1008.7 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
El Dorado, South Arkansas Regional at Goodwin Field Airport (KELD)
Lat: 33.22°N Lon: 92.81°W Elev: 276ft.
Magnolia AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.