Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
27 Miles E Kanab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 29. Wind chill values as low as zero. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 15. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE