Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
35 Miles NW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northeast wind around 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -15. East northeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28. Windy.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE