Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
33 Miles NW Neola UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -1. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind around 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Windy. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE