Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility1.25 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
Zion NP & Zion Canyon UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 32. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 10. West southwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -2. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE