Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northwest wind around 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -16. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -18. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE