Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
PARK CITY MUN G.C. (SNC)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 111.5149°W Elev: 6855ft.
Snowbird UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 28. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 17. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Saturday Snow. High near 28. Southeast wind around 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible. Saturday Night Snow. Low around 15. South wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 20. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 5. Blustery. Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.