Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 17 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 37. West wind around 17 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 18. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE