Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 15 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711°N Lon: 120.419886°W Elev: 5240ft.
19 Miles ENE Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 34. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE