Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Dothan Airport (KDHN)
Lat: 31.32°N Lon: 85.45°W Elev: 321ft.
Cairns Army Air Field / Ozark AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 74. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE