Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dothan Airport (KDHN)
Lat: 31.32 Lon: -85.45 Elev: 321ft.
Cairns Army Air Field / Ozark AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 69. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dale County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE