Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 16 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lewistown, Lewistown Municipal Airport (KLWT)
Lat: 47.04917°N Lon: 109.46639°W Elev: 4167ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Rain before noon, then rain and snow. Steady temperature around 38. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Snow showers. Low around 25. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fergus County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE