Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWC)
Lat: 39.02°N Lon: 95.22°W Elev: 833ft.
2 Miles N Lawrence KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Douglas County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE