Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
7 Miles SE Green Valley AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 8 to 18 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. South wind around 9 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North wind around 14 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE