Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSSW 16 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.67 in (1003.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 97. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 99. Light west wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 75.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 103.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 76.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 104.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 79.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 103.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 79.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 102.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE