Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.22111 Lon: -115.99528 Elev: 2640ft.
Death Valley Junction CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE