Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE