Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
7 Miles WSW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE