Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
7 Miles WSW Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Windy, with a west southwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly after 10am. High near 29. West northwest wind 9 to 16 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -4. North northwest wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values as low as -2. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a north northwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE