Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
1NM NW Pearl Harbor HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA FRONT REACHING KAUAI TONIGHT WILL BE DISSIPATING NEAR THE BIG
ISLAND MONDAY NIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE WILL REBUILD NORTHWEST OF THE
STATE MONDAY NIGHT AND DRIFT NORTH OF THE ISLANDS THURSDAY.
- Tonight SSW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Scattered showers after 8pm. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 15 to 20 kt in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 kt. Scattered showers before noon. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NNE wind 11 to 16 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 12 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind around 13 kt. Clear. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday ENE wind around 14 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 11 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thanksgiving Day ENE wind around 11 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE