Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms Saturday
Severe thunderstorms capable of producing damaging winds appear likely across parts of the upper Midwest, Ohio Valley and southern Great Lakes Saturday afternoon and evening. Marginally severe wind gusts and hail will also be possible across much of Kansas and southern Nebraska and in Pennsylvania, southern New York State and New Jersey Saturday afternoon.
1NM NW Pearl Harbor HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE TO THE NORTH WILL MAINTAIN MODERATE TRADE WINDS
THROUGH THE WEEKEND THEN STRENGTHEN A BIT EARLY NEXT WEEK.
- Tonight ENE wind 5 to 12 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday E wind 5 to 11 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night ENE wind 6 to 11 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday E wind 6 to 8 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night ENE wind around 8 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday E wind 7 to 10 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind 8 to 10 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday E wind 8 to 12 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind 9 to 12 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE