Slight risk of severe weather on Sunday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe for portions of the Central United States on Sunday. The area of greatest concern is in southern Minnesota, western Iowa, eastern Nebraska and northern Kansas. The primary threat for these locations will be large hail and damaging winds, however, a few isolated tornadoes are also possible.
1NM NW Pearl Harbor HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisWEAK HIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN NORTH OF THE ISLANDS THROUGH
- Tonight NE wind around 6 kt. Mostly clear. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming ESE in the afternoon. Isolated showers after 11am. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Isolated showers before 7pm. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Labor Day E wind 5 to 8 kt. Isolated showers after 11am. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night ENE wind around 8 kt. Isolated showers before 7pm. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday E wind around 9 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind around 9 kt. Isolated showers after midnight. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday E wind around 10 kt. Sunny. . Waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 9 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE