Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
8NM NE Waimanalo Beach HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisTROPICAL STORM ANA IS LOCATED ABOUT 530 NM WEST OF LIHUE AT 800 AM
HST...AND IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST AT 9 KT. A SURFACE HIGH
FAR NORTHEAST OF THE STATE WILL SHIFT SOUTHEAST AND WEAKEN THIS
WEEK. A NEW HIGH WILL BUILD FAR NORTHEAST OF THE STATE THIS
- This Afternoon E wind 9 to 11 kt. Scattered showers. Mixed swell...SSW 1 ft at 12 seconds and N 3 ft at 10 seconds. Waves around 4 ft.
- Tonight E wind around 12 kt. Scattered showers. Mixed swell...S 1 ft at 11 seconds and N 3 ft at 10 seconds. Waves around 4 ft.
- Thursday E wind 12 to 14 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before noon. Mixed swell...S 1 ft at 11 seconds and NNW 3 ft at 14 seconds. Waves around 5 ft.
- Thursday Night E wind 12 to 16 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after midnight. Mixed swell...S 1 ft and NNW 4 ft. Waves 5 to 6 ft.
- Friday E wind 14 to 16 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before noon. . Waves around 5 ft.
- Friday Night E wind around 13 kt. Scattered showers. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Saturday E wind around 11 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before noon. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Saturday Night E wind around 10 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves around 4 ft.
- Sunday E wind around 10 kt. Isolated showers. . Waves around 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE