Severe weather will continue overnight across much of the eastern U.S. and be possible again on Monday from the Gulf Coast to the coastal Carolinas.
The severe weather threat will continue into the overnight hours for a large portion of the eastern U.S. from the Ohio Valley to the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. On Monday, the severe weather threat area will cover a narrow swath along a sharply defined cold front from the Gulf Coast through the Southeast and up to the coastal Carolinas during the afternoon and evening.
10NM NE Waimanalo Beach HI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE FAR NORTH OF THE MAIN HAWAIIAN ISLANDS WILL KEEP A
TRADE WIND PATTERN IN PLACE ACROSS THE ALOHA STATE THROUGH
- Overnight E wind around 16 kt. Scattered showers. SSW swell 1 ft at 17 seconds. Waves around 5 ft.
- Monday E wind around 16 kt. Isolated showers. SSW swell 2 ft at 17 seconds. Waves around 5 ft.
- Monday Night E wind around 17 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after midnight. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft at 16 seconds and SSE 2 ft at 9 seconds. Waves 6 to 7 ft.
- Tuesday ENE wind around 18 kt. Scattered showers before noon. Mixed swell...SSW 2 ft and SSE 2 ft becoming N. Waves around 7 ft.
- Tuesday Night ENE wind around 18 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before midnight. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves around 6 ft.
- Wednesday ENE wind 17 to 19 kt. Scattered showers before noon. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves around 7 ft.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind around 19 kt. Scattered showers, mainly after midnight. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves 6 to 7 ft.
- Thursday ENE wind 18 to 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. Scattered showers. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves around 7 ft.
- Thursday Night ENE wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. Scattered showers. SSW swell 2 ft. Waves around 7 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE