Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Naples Municipal (KAPF)
Lat: 26.15°N Lon: 81.77°W Elev: 10ft.
Naples Park FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with a south wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Collier County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE