Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Page Field (KFMY)
Lat: 26.58°N Lon: 81.87°W Elev: 15ft.
Lochmoor Waterway Estates FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Light north wind.
- Monday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 59. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Lee, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE