Severe thunderstorms possible this evening and tonight
Large hail and damaging winds may occur from eastern Montana into North Dakota. Strong storms are also possible over the southern mid-Atlantic states. Hot weather continues across the southern Plains to Arizona.
1NM NE Clewiston FL
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST 1/3
OF THE WAVES...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE HIGHEST
10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL DOMINATE THROUGH THIS WEEKEND...WITH
SOUTHEAST WINDS AROUND 10 KTS AND SEAS OF 2 FEET OR LESS CONTINUING.
LOCALLY HIGHER WINDS AND SEAS ARE POSSIBLE IN AND AROUND SCATTERED
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.
.GULF STREAM HAZARDS...NONE.
THE APPROXIMATE LOCATION OF THE WEST WALL OF THE GULF STREAM AS OF
JUL 23, 2014 AT 1200 UTC...
4 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF FOWEY ROCKS.
10 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF PORT EVERGLADES.
12 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF LAKE WORTH.
16 NAUTICAL MILES EAST OF JUPITER INLET.
THIS DATA COURTESY OF THE NAVAL OCEANOGRAPHIC OFFICE.
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Lake waters smooth.
- Friday S wind around 6 kt. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Lake waters smooth.
- Friday Night SW wind 6 to 10 kt becoming SSE after midnight. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Lake waters a light chop.
- Saturday SSW wind around 6 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Lake waters smooth.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 6 to 8 kt becoming SSE after midnight. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Lake waters smooth becoming a light chop.
- Sunday S wind around 6 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Lake waters smooth.
- Sunday Night ESE wind 6 to 9 kt becoming S after midnight. Partly cloudy. Lake waters a light chop.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Lake waters smooth.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lake waters smooth.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE