Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Punta Gorda, Charlotte County Airport (KPGD)
Lat: 26.92°N Lon: 81.99°W Elev: 23ft.
Warm Mineral Springs FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 51. Light east northeast wind.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. South southeast wind 7 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Sarasota, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE