Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Okeechobee County Airport (KOBE)
Lat: 27.26°N Lon: 80.85°W Elev: 34ft.
3 Miles NE Sebring FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west southwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. East wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Highlands County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE