Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Sarasota-Bradenton Intl Airport (KSRQ)
Lat: 27.4°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 33ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Manatee, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE