Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.0 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
St. Petersburg, Whitted Airport (KSPG)
Lat: 27.77 Lon: -82.63 Elev: 8ft.
2 Miles SE Lealman FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 79. East southeast wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pinellas County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE