Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeland Regional (KLAL)
Lat: 28.04°N Lon: 81.95°W Elev: 144ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 58. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 42. North wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Polk County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE